Private English Tours Sitemap
- #1 Nuremberg Highlights Tour - Great Overview of Nuremberg
- Very Interesting Nuremberg WW2 and Old Town Day Tour
- #1 Private English Tours Sitemap are the best in Nuremberg !
- #1 Top tripadvisor Reviews for Best Nuremberg Tour Guide
- Nuremberg Tours in English - Specializing in Private Tours
- Imprint – Nuremberg Tours in English
- # 1 Private Nuremberg Tours in English is your best choice.
- The Absolute BEST #1 Private Tours in Nuremberg Get The FAQ
- Ranked Number 1 by tripadvisor: Multiple Interesting Tours
- # 1 Nuremberg Tours in English Links - FUN things to do
- # 1 Chauffeur Travel Companion is a GREAT way to travel !
- #1 Nuremberg Private Tours by Top American Tour Guide!
- Top Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour with expert American Guide
- #1 Nazi Party Rally Grounds Tour - Fantastic Private Tour
- # 1 Nuremberg Old Town Walking Tour: A very RIVETING Tour!
- #1 Bamberg Day Tour with superb Nuremberg Tours in English
- #1 Rothenburg Day Tour - Medieval history and a FUN day !
- #1 Franconian Village Beer Tour - Awesome, Tasty and FUN !!
- WW2 and BEER TOUR by Captivating Nuremberg Tours in English
- #1 Sightseeing in Bavaria is GREAT with tourguide-kevin.com
Thoroughly enjoyed our morning with Kevin ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
We thoroughly enjoyed our morning with Kevin. He is easy to talk with and his "Nuremberg WW2 Combo tour" is incredibly informative and interesting. He has a wealth of knowledge on this period in "Nuremberg history", the "Nazi rallies" and the "Nuremberg trials". His narrative and presentation are excellent.
We almost felt transported back to the time of the rallies as he brought us to key areas and explained the scope and magnitude of Hitler's vision. The last part of the tour takes place in the building where the Nuremberg trials were held. Because it was Sunday, we were able to access the room where they took place. Beforehand, Kevin provided us with a great deal of information about the trials and about the men involved. It was very interesting and made the experience even more authentic.
Afterward, he dropped us off for lunch at a quaint restaurant in Old Town. We enjoyed it so much, we went back for dinner the following night. Thank you, Kevin, for a truly memorable experience. We highly, highly, highly recommend you!
Reviewed by PSM, TripAdvisor
KEVIN! The Best Guide and your Best Friend in Nuremberg ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My son and I decided to go on a father/son adventure in Germany years ago but postponed it until the moment was right for both of us and finally decided on his spring break this year.
We’d booked tours through a third-party site and our tour of Nuremberg was canceled by the booking agency.
Knowing that Nuremberg is a treasure trove of history and sights I set out on my own to find someone — anybody — who could offer a comprehensive tour of the medieval city and the WWII sights. A Google search yielded Kevin as an option. He had glowing reviews. I bought the deluxe package, an afternoon in the Old Town, and a morning of WWII areas.
Let me begin the review by saying those very few things that seem too good to be true actually produce good results; so I was a little antsy to experience what Kevin offered. WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED.
Kevin is a rare find! In a city with a thousand years of history that deeply impacted World History, you’d think there would be dozens of people offering personalized, curb-side interpretive tours.
In our opinion, Kevin is the only game going, and he’s extremely good at what he does. He arrived promptly at our hotel in his Mercedes minivan, alert, engaging, and energetic.
Kevin's interpretation of events, sights, and the overall impact of the people, places, and things contained in Nuremberg were second to none. He makes it interesting, engaging, and will crack a joke at the appropriate moment!
His interpretive skills are some of the most objective and detailed of any I’ve witnessed. His tour of the castle made the cold mass of stone come alive as if we were watching a battle unfold before us.
Standing on the former Nazi parade rally grounds and in the ruinous Congress Hall with him, we learned about the causes and the human side of what turned out to be one of the darkest periods in human history.
I’d rate Kevin among the top 10 experiences I’ve had abroad in my 47 years, and I feel lucky to have been able to have such an experience with my son.
If you want the most out of your visit to Nuremberg email Kevin and set up a tour!
Reviewed by BamaTraveler71, TripAdvisor