Monuments Men – special unit MFAA
The so-called “Monuments Men” (art protection officers / Cultural Heritage Protection officers) made up the special unit MFAA (Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives) and served in the armed forces of the Western Allies from 1943 to 1951.
- #1 Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
- The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500