Monuments Men – special unit MFAA
The so-called “Monuments Men” (art protection officers / Cultural Heritage Protection officers) made up the special unit MFAA (Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives) and served in the armed forces of the Western Allies from 1943 to 1951.
- Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
- The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500
Hire Me To Do Your Voiceover
I have been doing voiceovers and radio theater for over 15 years. I have a neutral, North American male voice that is often described, on the one hand, as sexy and soothing; and on the other hand, as professional and friendly. Additionally, I am a tour guide in Nuremberg, which explains why I live in Germany. I enjoy voicing everything from commercial work and narration to radio theater and video games. Please check out my demos and be sure to remember to FAVORITE me so you can access my voice over services often.