Monuments Men – a special military unit
The so-called “Monuments Men” (art protection officers / Cultural Heritage Protection officers) made up the special unit MFAA (Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives) and served in the armed forces of the Western Allies from 1943 to 1951.
Nuremberg During The Reformation
Nuremberg during the Reformation played a significant roll in the dissemination of Martin Luther’s teachings. Nuremberg was the first German city, in 1525, to become protestant during the Reformation that began in 1517.
Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
Today’s Rhine Main Danube Canal (well known by all who have taken a river cruise through Germany) is the successor to the old Ludwig Danube Main Canal and connects the Main and the Danube rivers across the European Watershed. The present 106 mile long canal was started in 1960 and finally completed in 1992.
Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
Nuremberg Tours in English is recognized as Nuremberg’s #1 Tour Guide
- Monuments Men – a special military unit
- Where to get Nuremberg brats
- The Master Draught Festival
- Nuremberg Historic Art Bunker
- Nuremberg During The Reformation
- #1 Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- 2x Goose Man Fountain, how great is that?
- Rule of Law