Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
Today’s Rhine Main Danube Canal (well known by all who have taken a river cruise through Germany) is the successor to the old Ludwig Danube Main Canal and connects the Main and the Danube rivers across the European Watershed. The present 106 mile long canal was started in 1960 and finally completed in 1992.
- #1 Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
- The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500