Monuments Men – a special military unit
The so-called “Monuments Men” (art protection officers / Cultural Heritage Protection officers) made up the special unit MFAA (Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives) and served in the armed forces of the Western Allies from 1943 to 1951.
- Monuments Men – a special military unit
- Where to get Nuremberg brats
- The Master Draught Festival
- Nuremberg Historic Art Bunker
- Nuremberg During The Reformation
- #1 Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- 2x Goose Man Fountain, how great is that?
- Rule of Law