Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
With today’s worldwide competition and the simplified exchange of goods and ideas, Nuremberg continues to hone its ingenuity and resourcefulness making it just as strong today as it was 500 years ago.
Learn more about Medieval Nuremberg by taking the Nuremberg Old Town Walking Tour offered by Nuremberg Tours in English.
Nuremberg During The Reformation
Nuremberg during the Reformation played a significant roll in the dissemination of Martin Luther’s teachings. Nuremberg was the first German city, in 1525, to become protestant during the Reformation that began in 1517.
- #1 Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
- The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500