The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500
Click for narrated version of this post The German Beer Purity Law Turns 500 and, although some question it, it is an internationally recognized quality seal. And an excellent way to test how this medieval law is still practiced today is to take my Franconian…
In order to truly say that you’ve been on a beer tour, Upper Palatinate’s legendary Zoiglbier is something all beer connoisseurs must try. Brewed in communal breweries in only five villages (Neuhaus, Windischeschenbach, Mitterteich, Eslarn, and Falkenberg) located near the Czech border and about 1.5 hours car…
- Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Things To Do In Nuremberg
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages