Rule of Law
My customers often ask me for book recommendations to further their knowledge about the Second World War and its aftermath. So I would like introduce the very well written historical novel, Rule of Law, by Winton Higgins. Rule of Law follows four people through the first Nuremberg trial in…
Monuments Men – special unit MFAA
The so-called “Monuments Men” (art protection officers / Cultural Heritage Protection officers) made up the special unit MFAA (Monuments, Fine Arts and Archives) and served in the armed forces of the Western Allies from 1943 to 1951. They did their work, especially after the Allied…
Gestapo Chief buried in Jewish cemetery
Gestapo Chief buried in Jewish cemetery: as reported in the German press, a prominent Nazi war criminal, chief of Hitler’s infamous Secret State Police (Gestapo), Heinrich Müller, was buried in a Jewish cemetery in central Berlin in 1945. Müller was involved, down to the smallest details,…
- Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Things To Do In Nuremberg
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages