Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages
Since the first written mention of the city in 1050, Nuremberg lacked many requirements thought to be essential for a city to flourish in medieval times. Its agricultural land wasn’t very productive, there were few available raw materials and, worst of all, Nuremberg isn’t located on a…
Nuremberg During The Reformation
Nuremberg during the Reformation played a significant roll in the dissemination of Martin Luther’s teachings. Nuremberg was the first German city, in 1525, to become protestant during the Reformation that began in 1517. As one of the most significant printing and publishing centers in Europe…
- Best Tour Guide in Nuremberg?
- The Master Draught Festival
- Things To Do In Nuremberg
- Ludwig Danube-Main Canal
- Goose Man Fountain
- Beautiful Franconian Switzerland
- Rule of Law
- Nuremberg Tours in English is Number One!
- Recognized as Nuremberg Number 1 Tour Guide for second year
- Nuremberg Innovates in the Middle Ages